We are currently registering members for 2022-2023.
Check the members listing here:
Complete these SIX STEPS to register:
- Print and fill out the "Emergency Contact Form."
- Parents must read the "Warning and Consent Agreement."
- Parents & students must read the "Prices and Procedures sheet."
- Fill in and submit the following form:
- Write a check to "Timberlane" or "TRHS"
The minimum payment is $30 to hold your seat.
The first $30 toward the $172 bus fee is NOT REFUNDABLE unless the bus is filled and we can replace your seat with someone from the waiting list.
Pay using one of these options before Thanksgiving:
- Pay the $172 bus fee - pay for lift tickets & rentals weekly as you ski
- Pay the entire program in full - NO rental - $364
- Pay the entire program in full - WITH ski/snowboard rental - $544
- You may pay any of these in installments, but payment must be complete before Thanksgiving.
- Have your student bring the printed "Emergency Contact Form" and the signed check to Mr. Rugoletti in Room 320.
- They may also be placed in his front office mailbox or mailed to the school at the following address:
Timberlane Regional High School
Snowriders is a Timberlane Regional High School sponsored activity.
The National Ski Patrol "Responsibility Code"
and Timberlane school polices are in effect during trips. School policies are available in the Timberlane Student Handbook.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in loss of time on the slopes, removal of one's lift ticket, suspension from the group/school, and possibly removal from the group.
A parents or guardian's signature on the Emergency Contact Form will certify that you have given permission for your child to participate in the Timberlane Snowriders and will serve to indicate that you have read, understand,
and agree with all terms and conditions presented in Warning and Consent Agreement and the Prices and Procedures sheet..
C/O Steven Rugoletti
36 Greenough Road
Plaistow, NH 03865